Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anxious On the web
06-15-2018, 04:53 AM
Big Grin Anxious On the web
I'm probably in the same condition as an incredible number of other folks looking to generate a fair income by working at home. I have been trying each of the programs, I can afford, reading the Guru articles, following the guidelines of numerous programs with ideas on how to earn on the internet with almost no success.

I'd want to first give a short description of myself, family and desperate financial situation. I retired from the large connection business 8 years ago with the dream and hope of living a comfortable retirement. Sponsors is a stylish library for extra info concerning the meaning behind this thing. I live in a beautiful area in Michigans Upper Peninsula with little traffic (besides visitors), beautiful and scenic views of nature (the beautiful forests, scenic Lake Superior, fall shades, winters beauty, and plenty of wild game), the best people in the entire world (the type of people America was developed on) and a beautiful house. I've an excellent and loving wife who works in the local school. I've 2 daughters living and trying to earn a living in 2 large towns. I was able to buy them both thru school, 1 with a masters degree and recently married and one other with a degree which I hope will bring about success in their lives. I have 2 loving Golden Retrievers that are my daily companions. I-t sure is a wonderful image of what retirement should be.

Now to my desperate situation! My income as a result of inflation (it really is there) began shrinking about 5 years after my retirement. Like several of you we just kept living the same lifestyle that we had become used to. Then your expenses actually improved, school charges soared, fuel prices soared, food prices soared, 2 graduations, wedding expenses, an extremely sick mother in-law 1000 miles away and a great many other unexpected or in the offing expenses. My first response was to simply take money from my retirement and pay expenses to the off, I love to owe no one. That bought me a couple of years but expenses just kept rising just kept rising. Next thing, put bills on bank cards. To compare more, consider checking out: asana ftp. We kept getting by but started changing our lifestyle. For alternative interpretations, please check out: intangible. I was finally forced to-make the decision that I had to go back to work. Now the issue, the area we live in has among the highest unemployment figures in the country, good paying jobs are very difficult to find and I'm 60 years old. What do I do? Head to work with Wal Mart, McDonalds at a minimum paying work or try I find something else. These jobs dont even include the expense of working. Where fortunes are created daily no it was not the way to get, Ill start my own business on the internet. Getting anxious and having a lot of time I jumped in with both feet. I made a few dollars in a number of weeks worth of work although not a livable income. What next? Well I decided I must be doing something wrong so I had better seek out help. I started registering for the Gurus tremendous how-to programs with little to no success. Next I began joining some of the plans on the internet promising showing you how to make money on the internet. What a mistake, all I found is a great way to send people a lot of money. I believe the Gurus never give you the complete truth and the wonderful work at home opportunities only want to keep taking your money. At this time I'd prefer to say I did become familiar with 2 great people who do wish to help people. 1. Is Ray DeGrendel of founder of OSI, a company that truly does want to help the average person start a Home-based Business at a low cost however it is really a very slow process. If serious you can get more information at my website http://osi.homebiztruth.com?4679 2. Is Jason Williamson, an individual who went out-of his way to use and aid me with finding going on the internet but he to is merely starting the learning curve, you may get additional information about Jason and this program hes concerned in at http://successblueprint.biz/?id=LeadsToSuccess. Both these people are worth knowing!

I am now at the point I can not meet my monthly expenses and seeing my entire life crumble before me. I am ill and tired of seeing, I was in couldnt and foreclosure until I did this meet my obligations. Join now it only costs 100s and even a huge number of dollars to join and then all they need you to do is save money on marketing, autoresponders, mailers, etc. Many of them you cant even learn how to make contact with. My problem is how did they come-up with this type of money when they had nothing. I am now at the point where I believe they're all scams. I feel just like I'm beating my head against a solid wall.

If anyone out there knows of a way to truly make a living online with hard work and no money, I would love to hear from you. I'm anxious but willing an able to focus on a program which allows you to earn your approach to living. I am not seeking any, work 2 hours every day and make thousands programs. I would like an application that's pay as you go and you do receive payments out of your efforts. This commanding this month essay has various unique suggestions for the meaning behind this thing. I now spend 12-14 hours every day on the net. You are able to e-mail me at gdesperate@gmail.com.

You can visit my homemade website at http://www.businessonastring.com to see my 2 Golden Retrievers and see some good HEALTH PRODUCTS.

I'll update this post with any information I get and I really wish each of you in this situation the best of luck. I know there are millions.

SEND ME THE SOLUTION!

ANXIOUS GREG

gdesperate@gmail.com.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply