Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Listing Submission
11-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Big Grin Listing Submission
Regrettably, there's no easy solution - particularly when you would like to do it right, but I really do have a couple of ideas to make your submission and trade life easier.

There's nothing beats spending time finding directories, finding your...

If you are something like me, you spend hours per week writing messages to exchange links, and submitting your website to directories. And, if you are like me, you hate every second of it and you look for a simple solution at every turn. Browse this web page visit link to read when to engage in it.

Unfortuitously, there's no real easy solution - particularly if you need to still do it, but I do have several suggestions to make your submission and exchange life easier.

There's nothing beats spending a day finding directories, finding your particular type and then distributing your site. It is a lot of work before you even get to the distribution process, and at that time exhaustion sets in, as well as being frustrated

By-the entire process.

There are any amounts of listing databases out there, but over a handful of hundred websites http://info.vilesilencer.com/main.php?ro...iendly.php retains a close watch. He keeps an Excel spread-sheet of niche and common websites (some compensated, some free) as you are able to obtain and use to keep track of your listing articles. All sites are SEO helpful. This process is manual. Address includes further about the reason for it. Submission ser-vices will also be offered.

At http://4th-media.com/submission you develop a report around the 4th Media website with your website details: Title, URL, and Description. Mariam Conner4 contains more concerning the inner workings of it. You could have up to 10 different explanations for a specific site, if paid. H-e provides many packages: free: do yourself to it, paid: do yourself to it, and there is also a distribution service. There are mostly settled directories, some are free, and most are seo-friendly.

A next index distribution solution, and my personal favorite, will be the Directory Submitter - https://paydotcom.com/r/2976/flaservice1/208701/

I found the Directory Submitter after utilizing the above 2 remedies (and I still use them) but I only needed something to offer a sense to me of accomplishment, so I started looking for an automated solution. I ran across many but was unhappy with my effects.

I discovered the Directory Submitter, tested the trial version and made a decision to spend the money on the complete version. It was money well spent.

The Directory Submitter works from the comfort of your desktop and is a breeze to make use of. The hardest part is loading your users. When you have done this, and then you are ready to go. Like any software, you need to do really need to get used to it, but this does not simply take long, and then you'll fly through submissions. On my 2nd night using the program, I submitted a web site to 30 directories. I used to be really impressed. I-t normally takes me months get through 1-0 submissions.

The Directory Submitter is not completely automated: sorry individuals, but it will not do it all. You still have to decide the most effective type your site goes in, you'll still need to by hand type in any 'captcha' photographs you encounter. With any way of index submission you use, you must always see the submission directions, to get a better chance of being accepted..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply